Normally at the end of the school year, I am elated about summer. I am normally sad to see my students go but still elated. This year was quite different. I have had quite the crew in my class this year and I have to say it is the first year that I thought to myself... "YES! They are leaving!!!" Please don't judge me. I did have a few students who I will really miss. I still don't have elation about summer though. Crazy? Right? Well, my teammate Amy is moving to Chattanooga. That really makes me sad. She has been like my big sister for the past two years and she knows basically everything about me. It will be so weird to start a school year without her next door. Also, I have a huge graduate project looming over my head. Until today, I still wasn't sure of the parameters of my project. That was stressing me out.
Now I am back to feeling positive again. I have one more week of "work" stuff to do and then Jim and I are heading to Atlanta for the holiday weekend! I can't wait to get away. I think that is what is needed to make me chill out.
Enough blabbering for me today! Have a wonderful weekend! :)
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment