Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Where has the time gone?


I have done a very poor job at updating the blog this summer. Let's Review:
In the past month:
* Jim and I participated in Relay for Life. Yay for his first time being a survivor! (See picture above)
* We went to Libby and Steven's Wedding in Lexington. It was wonderful to see some missed sorority sisters!
* We had a blast on the Fourth of July with Hannah and Michael at Lake Barkley.
* I spent some time in class.
* Jim went to a wedding in Pittsburgh without me for a family wedding. (I was in class) :(
* I started to set up my classroom for the year. Pictures to come when I am finished!
* I found out that I will have a new principal next year.
* I discovered that I will be re-planning my graduate project for the year.... ugh....
* I visited my Aunt and cousins in Knoxville! That was so fun and relaxing.
* I have read 6 novels. Silly, fun, chick-lit reading!
* Jim found out that his schedule will be changing! YAY!

Currently, I have a 8-10 page paper due on Saturday and I can't find the motivation to complete it. If you happen to come across any good articles about student led prayer in schools, just let me know! ;) Also, I have about two weeks left until summer is over. Wow. I can't believe it! I guess I should now start working on that paper.....

No comments: