Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I've never had a parent not like me...

...until this year. Sadly no matter what I do, I cannot seem to please this one parent. I know this is part of life and that I should just let it go. I know this won't be the last time either. However, I have always prided myself in impressing parents that are skeptical or that have bad impressions of me. I always strive to have good communication with parents so that I can get them on my side.
Parents should know...... I come in each day to do an entertaining aerobic exercise making sure that each one of my students can multiply, divide, and understand fractions, among other things. I just want parents to know that we are on the same team. I am at school to see their child learn and succeed academically/socially. I am not the enemy.

I just needed to vent. That is all.

No comments: