Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl

I must say that I am very pleased to see the Saints win the Super Bowl.... Not just because my best friend lives in New Orleans, either. It seriously made my heart smile to see a community that has gone through so many bad things, come together over such a fun and wonderful success.
Who dat?!?!

Jim and I had a fabulous night on Super Bowl Sunday. It was filled with friends and laughter. Most importantly laughter. We haven't seen that in each other very much lately.
I went to work feeling like I was back to my normal self and that was a nice feeling. Now I just need to get through Valentine's weekend. Gatlinburg, here we come!

In other news, Jim is making tremendous growth in the eating department! Slowly but surely!! :)

P.S. I am certainly not complaining about a day off tomorrow, but I think the director of schools seriously needs to consider being more careful with snow days. We are only in mid-February and historically, we get our really big snows in march. Just sayin....

No comments: